Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to frequently asked questions about distance learning courses with Police Science Institute, please select one of the links below.
About Distance Learning
- What is a distance learning course?
- What are the benefits of a PSI distance learning course?
- How is PSI different from other Institutions?
- What types of students enroll in PSI's distance learning courses?
- Is distance learning education right for me?
Tuition & Payment
- What does my tuition fee include?
- How much will my tuition be?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Do PSI students receive an incentive for referring individuals who then enroll?
Enrolling in a Course
- Are there any educational requirements in order to enroll in a PSI distance learning course?
- Are there any age requirements in order to enroll in a PSI distance learning course?
- Are there special requirements for foreign students?
- Can I enroll in more than one course at a time?
- When can I enroll?
Completing Your Studies
- How long do I have to complete my course?
- How do I take and submit course exams?
- What constitutes a passing grade?
- Does PSI offer mentoring services?
- Will I be required to study on a fixed schedule?
- How does PSI’s graduation and Certificate awarding take place?
- Is my Transcript available upon request?
- Does PSI guarantee jobs upon graduation?
- Do I require a license to work as a Private Investigator?